Friday 12 July 2013

We are back! + New arrivals

Hey Girls!
It has been a long time!

Sorry for the delay. Lately, we've been more aware of our assignments and tests, so we didn't have enought time to Internet, but we will always try to give you the lastest news on SCW. 
So, while Vale and I were absent, the following news were published. First, a Summer Special.

This time, the AGA staff bring us a great offer to become VIP: the one year package now will cost $39.95 and in addition, when you purchase the membership, you will be given a nice outfit, like in the picture you have on the left. I really love the outfit, especially the top that has a heart shape in the back. Very chic.

And second, new eyeshadows, blush and lipsticks! omg! Yeah. I went to Rouge Cosmetics to check up the new things, and they were very cool. There are cosmetics for VIPs and no-VIPs. That's amazing, right? I bought everything I could. Did you buy something? What do think about them? Did you like the colours?

So that's all for today. I promise we will be back with more :)
See ya later girls!
xoxoxo
Niko


No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer