Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sorry + New Items + Warning

Hey Girls!
So I know, it has been a looooong time, sorry for that. We are trying to be more organized with our homeworks and that stuff. 

Well. So what's new on  Spark City! NEW STUFF! Since purses to very awesome-tastic cool shoes!! I just love them so much! Expensive for the ones that are not VIPs, but... its worth it! 
I wanna buy everything, really. I think the best thing is that now, non-VIPs can purchase almost everything. That makes me wanna play more games to win more coins! hahaha 



Another thing, I wanna give you some warning about what's happening out there in Spark City World, and I'm talking about the ones that wanna "share" accounts.
First, I'm gonna show you an old post writen by Leiyah:
"Last night Jessy, Yuki and me were hanging out at the Clubhouse talking about how awesome SCW is and how lucky we are to live here. But Yuki mentioned we should blog a bit about gifting away accounts. We love to share stuff with each other but gifting an old account to a friend or another person you meet on SCW is not a good idea for a bunch of reasons: 
1) Members can't change the email address that is attached to that account.
2) Members can't change their password (b/c the email is not theirs).
3) If you are a 'new' owner of an old acct we can't contact you b/c (again) the email is not yours on the acct.
4) Sometimes new owners of an old acct don't always play nice and they will be banned or that account will be deleted but we don't know it's not the original owner that isn't playing fair. 
What we are asking is that you don't give accounts or passwords out to friends. To start an account is free, just let a friend create their own account.  Thanks!!!"

So GIRLS! BE CAREFUL! Everybody can create a new account, its free! I now that being VIP its a dream, and there are people that offer you the opportunity, but you must consider some things about "FREE VIP"
1) To become VIP, they would ask for your password. If someone does, be careful. They might have other intentions.
2) There are websites that offer you "cheated accounts", with old-AGA and VIP clothes. I know its a dream, but its not right. Remember that every time someone becomes VIP, is contributing to all changes made in the website and its proper maintenance. If you wanna be VIP, do it in the correct and honest way.

I will keep talking about this another day. Right now I'm kind of bussy. So see you later girls! Love ya!!
xoxoxo 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Niko and Vale sorry if I spelled your name wrong im making a blog on SCW with my friend and I wanted to know if you guys could help us with making it my email is ashlynnlinn@gmail.com so could u guys try and email me if you guys can help me and my friend
    thx Ashlynn
    P.S. your guys bog is awesome

    ReplyDelete

S Pink Premium Pointer