Tuesday 12 July 2016

HOPE

Testing microphone...1 2 3...
HELLO!?
IS SOMEONE THERE?
Hi!
It's been a long time, hu? How could I've forgot about this site...my God...
So right now I'm hanging around the city and, again, there are just a few people. It's kinda sad to see this, 'cause this game was THE GAME, you know? I feel like an old lady around you girls. Believe me, I'm waaaaay older than you,  BUT still love the site. I'm still in love with the concept: A GIRL'S WORLD. Parties. Shopping. Fashion walks. The boyfriends were a good thing..but remember girls, YOU DON'T NEED A GUY TO FEEL COMPLETE (heartbroken over here, by the way...lol)
Ok. So, how many of you want bring the city to life?? I do. I really do. SO. I'm gonna try to contact the admins. I know. It sounds like a "HA! Yeah right...the admins...". But HEY, Im really gonna try. I just want answers, you know? Also I was thinking about making more videos to publicize more about this site. But first I need to learn how to make good videos hahaha and then, I will begin to implement my little knowledge of marketing (it's good to be an old lady sometimes lol). So wish me luck!
To end this post, just wanna post a pic: I met an AWESOME lady today. Her username is AdventureGirl400, but friends call her Hannah. We had so much fun talking. Instant bffs! hahaha



See you later girls! Love ya! Bye!
Niko

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer