Tuesday 22 October 2013

Finally!!!

Hello everyone!
Great and big new for you girls!!  Drumroll please...

BOYS ARE ALREADY HERE!!

It was very exciting to see many girls walking around with the guy of their dreams! I couldn't believe it! It happened, it really happened! Boys have came and now they are everyway!

Also, there is another store called Urban Society for boys. The thing is that you can only  purchase there if you have a boyfriend, yeap.

So... did you find someone who moves your heart?? ... or are you still looking for HIM? Maybe you like two guys!! :o who knows... The only thing I know is that these days will be CRAZY! Dates everywhere!! haha.

I wish you luck darlings. Really. I hope your experiences with guys were better than mine hahaha Why I'm saying this?? 'cause it's true! The first guy I met was the first guy I hate! lol It's a long and funny story actually. We are still friends, if you're asking... and I don't know. The things between us are becoming an epic romatic comedy hahaha I think I should write a story... yeah, I will do that for sure! :D


So.. the next time I will share my epic romantic story with you girls :) See you!!! Take care!
xoxoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer