Saturday 19 October 2013

We are late... again

We are back after a loooooong break, sorry about that. Homework consumed all our time, it's horrible, we know! But we try to find small spaces in our agenda for this Blog :)
Soooooooo.... let's start!!
When I entered to SCW today, the first thing I realized was the decoration... HALLOWEEN MY FRIENDS!! I can feel it in the atmosphere. Pumpkins and costumes everywhere! I can't wait anymore! Vale and I will do a sleepover: we will see horror movies all night and eat sweets until our stomach hurts. Do you have plans for this Halloween? A sleepover? Or maybe a party? We love parties! We wonder if there will be Halloween parties in Spark City... if so, don't hesitate to invite us! We will try to go on our best costumes... and talking about costumes... have you seen the new ones in Forever Chic and Timeless Trends? They are awesome! And there are for VIP's and non-VIP! That's cool.

 



I think I'm missing something... OH, YEA! THE BOYS! Thery are comming! OMG, I'm so excited! Did one of them have already stolen your heart? Mine is still looking for a crafty and nice thief hahaha
Well, that's all for today. We will try to update more often :) Pinky promise!
See ya dears!!
xoxoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer