Friday 7 March 2014

A Sis-Day!

Hey Girls! How are you? Everything all right? Good. 
Yesterday was our "Sis-Day". A day we celebrate once a month dedicated to our great friendship. We went out together and do things that we both like. We've been waiting for this day for a long time and YESTERDAY was THE DAY. Ladies, I have the honour to present you the Sis-Day!


So, Vale and  I met at my place. We talked A LOT. She is really funny the most of the times. We talked about school, our vacations, boys, cute boys, more cute boys and the activities we could do later. Then we decided to go to our part-time jobs at Tokyo Sushi.


The place was practically empty. We had a few customers, very few, but still we had lots of fun to be honest, especially when we decided to eat fortune cookies and we tried to relate the predictions with our lives. Hilarious! 


After 'a lot of work', we decided to go to the Sweet Tooth Deserts, our favorite place to eat since we joined SCW. I remember this place used to be called 'Girl Gourmet'. Oh, what a beautiful time in the Old-AGA


After eating a few (just a few) cupcakes, of course we did what we LOVE to do: we went SHOPPING! First, we went to Harajuku Threads (years ago, it was called 'Juku Couture'). I'm a big fan of the real Harajuku fashion, so this place is like heaven for me, totally love it! Then we went to the other shops: Timeless Trends and Forever Chic. So after we try on lots and lots of clothes and add many garments to our wish list (I want ALL Threads Harajuku store), we changed the outfit and headed to the Food Court.


We had a DOUBLE DATE!!! We were so excited and nervous at the same time LOL. Vale's boy, Terrance, is a really nice guy. He looks like a bad guy, and that's what Vale loves about him! haha And well, the other guy is Wayne... oh, Wayne, Wayne haha I don't know if you girls have read the first chapter of my story about Wayne and I but ....I SWEAR I hated him when we first met, and I think he hated me too hahaha He just looked very "all the girls want me" and I was very .... weird LOL But over time we have become more friends, as they say over there: opposites attract.


The guys had a lot of things to do: Terrence is the new guitarist of "Sparkle" and together with Wayne had to rehearse with the band, so they had to go. Of course, we totally understand their situation, that's why we didn't bother, and as it was a great day for both of us, we went to the Rooftop. GIRL'S NIGHT OUT PEEPS, OH YEAH!! Actually, apart from having a great dancing night, it was very but very funny: we were the only people in the place!! hahahaha


It was getting very late so we decided to go to my place, and what better way to end this day than with a sleepover!!

It was an AMAZING DAY! I can't wait for the next Sis-Day! I recommend doing this once, it's great fun!
That's all for today! See you the next time!! :*

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer