Monday 24 March 2014

Yuki's Bio! written by Jessy

HELLO LADIES! 
Here I have another biography also written in 2008, but this time the writer is Jessy. Wanna meet the real Yuki? Keep reading!
Another thing girls: sadly I still can't find Laiyah's Bio but I'll keep searching. Hope to find it :)
Now enjoy Yuki's bio!


Yuki - Bio

written by Jessy



Getting to know the real Yuki takes some time. She's super-sweet, nice to everybody, and totally lovable. But she's always got her nose in a book, so getting her attention can be a real challenge. Once you've got her talking, though, it doesn't take long to see that Yuki's one of the best friends a girl could find. I know she'll have my back no matter what happens.

"Tougher than she looks"
Yuki is usually calm and quiet, and she's kinda shy - the exact opposite of me! I'm known as the tough one in the group, so I feel like I'm looking out for her a lot of the time. But the thing is, Yuki's a lot tougher than she looks. Underneath that shell of hers, she's always thinking up some brilliant plan, and she's had to bail ME out of trouble more than once. She reads a lot, and no matter what the problem is, she'll dig up a book that's got some answers.

"She totally saved me!"
Yuki's a wicked strategy game player because of her careful thinking, and she's picked up tons of trophies. I tease her because she can't beat me at an action game, but if I'm up against her in a mindbender, she'll win every time. Luckily for me she's much more modest than I am, and she doesn't rub it in! At school, Yuki's a star student. She's won the science fair and the spelling bee every year since I can remember, and teachers like her because she's so helpful.  But she's still not conceited at all - if you give her a compliment, she'll just blush like crazy. Last year when I was having trouble in one of my classes, she tutored me after school every day. She totally saved me!

"She's rocking out"
Yuki can be just a little too cautious, which bugs me sometimes. We're always trying to convince her to be more adventurous. Sometimes she'll surprise us, though - once in a while she'll go for it and do something totally brave and unexpected. I'm so proud of her for getting over her stage fright and becoming the superstar she is. She used to be so shy that making a presentation in class freaked her out, and now she's rocking out and showing off her game skills in front of thousands of people!

"Fun, stylish, smart"
Since we've been on tour, Yuki's gotten a lot more confident than she used to be. The spotlight's been good for her, that's what Frank says. I think she's realizing just how awesome she really is. She's fun, stylish, smart - we've been telling her that for ages. Maybe one of these days she'll finally work up the nerve to talk to a boy she likes, huh?

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer