Tuesday 8 April 2014

Yuki's Interview by Ella



Underneath her calm, quiet shell, Yuki's mind is a force to be reckoned with!
Yuki is AGA's quick-witted, brainy gamer girl. When she's playing a strategy game that puts her mind in gear, Yuki's unbeatable! Smart and sassy, Yuki knows a thing or two about being a celebrity, but she's also down-to-earth, and always stops to think before she dives into a new adventure. She's having a blast traveling the world with her two best friends and enjoying her newfound gamer fame.

Ella here! Guess what? I'm sitting next to Yuki, AGA's super-smart video game champ!
Hey there!

Yuki, you're one of the best girl gamers in the world. When did you start playing, and what helped you get so good?
It feels like I've been playing games forever! My parents always checked that my homework was done before I could play, and I worked really hard on my schoolwork so I could spend as much time as I could playing games. I wasn't good at them right away, so the key for me was practice. With lots of practice, I just got better and better!

What kind of games do you like best?
Strategy games! I love anything that involves planning and thinking things out. The other girls say I think too hard about things sometimes, but that's what makes me so good at it!

What do you to do pass the time while you're traveling?
I love reading - books, magazines, comics, anything I can get my hands on! I think all that reading helps keep my mind going.

What's your favorite food?
Breakfast cereal! I can eat it at any time of day. I always have a box in my bag when we travel.

What's Frank like as a manager?
He's great, and he doesn't have a big head like a lot of other gaming managers. He really knows how to look out for us, and he lets us be ourselves... Sometimes he gets crazy ideas, though, especially when it comes to our stage costumes. Frank's got no fashion sense!

What really gets on your nerves?
Playing action games against Jessy! She wins every time, and then brags about it for hours! It's so annoying, especially when you're the one who has to sit next to her on a flight to Japan!

Do you usually get along with Jessy and Mika?
Oh, yes! Of course we bug each other sometimes, but we don't really have big fights, and if we argue we usually make up right away. They're my best friends ever!

Do you have any crushes?
Um...yeah, maybe... I'm actually pretty shy when it comes to boys, though. The other girls tease me all the time about my blushing!

Who do you have a crush on?
[Yuki blushes] I'll tell you later!

What kind of movies do you like?
I like romantic comedies and cartoons - anything that makes me laugh. I don't like scary movies, after I watch one I have to leave the lights on so I can get to sleep!

And finally, do you have any advice for other girl gamers?
Learn everything you can! If I hadn't studied so hard at school, I wouldn't be nearly as good at game strategy. I learn new things whenever I get a chance because you never know when it might come in useful!

Well, thanks so much for chatting with me!
No problem, Ella! You're awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer