Friday 25 April 2014

Meeting Spark Girls!

Hello there, Spark Girls! 
How are you today? Good? Too good? Excellent? I hope so! 
Here in my town you can see with no problem the beautiful sky- Today is so sunny and hot! Perfect day for an icecream! (or maybe two...or three....or ten! lol).

Soooo, today we wanna talk about our day at Spark City World
First, Vale and I met on my place, like always. We had fun, made jokes (Vale is very but VERY funny! I think I might die from lack of air with one of her jokes! haha) and, of course, went for something to eat (CUPCAKES!). 
So far, everything was normal. Funny, but nothing out of the ordinary. So here comes the best part of the day! We met a Spark Girl! (and by that I mean a girl who reads our blog). It was the first time I met a reader. She just told me something like 'Hey! You are the girl from the Spark  Girls Club!', and hearing that made me feel so happy and proud of what we've been working for almost a year! Its just an awesome indescribable feeling. Her name is greenseals and she is so so so nice, a very good and cool person. We talked a lot about her beautiful outfit, about hanging around one day, and more! Here's a pic of us chatting at my place!
We also met FashionJones, unfortunately we don't have a pic with her, but in the future we will! It's a promise! :D 


Thank you greenseals for reading our Blog, and also thank you, YES YOU! The one who is reading these lines! It means a lot to us, really, thanks. 
We would like to meet more Spark Girls in the future, so if you see us walking through the streets...talk to us! Don't be afraid! We want to meet you! :D

So, that's all for today!
Hope to see you around!
xoxoxo

1 comment :

  1. Your welcome! I hope we can hang out tomorrow! xDD I was very glad to meet you.

    -Jessy (greenseals)

    ReplyDelete

S Pink Premium Pointer