Monday 21 April 2014

Leiyah's Interview by Ella



Saving the planet? Piece of cake, as long as her outfit's coordinated!
Known for her sharp skills at puzzle games, Leiyah has wowed audiences worldwide with her lightning-fast puzzle-blasting abilities. She's won multiple World Championships, and her gaming trophy shelf is full. Leiyah's got an eye for clothes and fashion, and next to gaming there's nothing she loves more than shopping! Leiyah can often be spotted at the latest fashion shows in Paris or New York, and when she's not working she can usually be found at the shoe store!

Ella here! I'm chatting with AGA's stylish puzzle queen, Leiyah!
Hello!

Leiyah, you've traveled all over the world showing off your gaming skills. What do you like best about traveling?
Well, we have an awesome manager, Frank, who makes sure we're at the hottest events and always plans fun stuff for us to do. We have a lot of long days when we're on tour, but I always make time for a bit of shopping, and catch a fashion show if I can! I love keeping up with the latest trends all over the world!

Did you always want to be in the spotlight?
I always knew I'd be famous! I've wanted to be a fashion designer for as long as I can remember, and I think I'd be good at it, so I knew I'd see my name in lights one way or another. I still want to do that one day. But being a famous gamer is pretty awesome too!

How did you get into gaming?
My dad bought me a video game console for my birthday one year. I was secretly super-mad because I really wanted a new purse! But then I tried the game, and I was hooked. I've been a gamer ever since, and it turns out I'm really good at it. It wasn't long before I was playing in competitions and winning!

What do you do for fun when you're not playing games?
I keep a scrapbook of fashion and design ideas, so I go through magazines and clip out things I like. I'm into art, so I draw a lot, and when I have time I paint once in a while. I also take a yoga class - it helps me relax!

Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nah. I don't have time for a boyfriend now, but when I do get one, he'll have to be really cool. A movie star or a musician would be good! And he'll have to have good style.

What's your favorite thing to eat?
I love pizza! And cinnamon rolls...mmm! I tried putting them together once. Bad idea.

What do you like doing with the girls?
Shopping! Did I mention I love shopping? I'd say I love shopping too much, but I don't think there's such thing as too much when it comes to shoes! The last trip I had to stop shopping for clothes and start looking for suitcases to carry them in. Now I collect suitcases!

What was your last argument about?
We don't really argue that much - the girls are cool, we've been best friends forever! I guess I get cranky with Yuki sometimes because she's so cautious, she's always thinking so hard about everything! Jessy's the opposite, she just jumps right into things without thinking at all! But they're both like sisters to me, and I know I can tell them anything.

Lots of girls look up to you. Do you have any advice for your fans?
Follow your dreams! My motto is "If you can dream it, you can do it." Work hard, but don't forget to have fun every day!

That's great advice. Thanks for talking with me, Leiyah!
Anytime, Ella!

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer