Wednesday 9 April 2014

New dress + Vale's Date!

Hello my beautiful ladies!
How are you? Good? Very good? Excellent? Well, I hope you are excellently awesome! (if that phrase exists...)
The first new of the day is... *dramatic music* NEW ARRIVE! And I have to say this new collection is totally my style. Now you may think my style is weird... well, in a way... yes it is LOL. For me, if it's colorful and different, LOVE IT. But ok, we should stop talking about me, let's review the dresses!

Tea Party Time!

I don't know you girls, but I automatically think of Alice in Wonderland. I really but REALLY love these outfits. My favorite outfit is the Garden Party one.  It's so cute and extravagant at the same time! Perfection! The collection in general makes me wanna meet the Mad Hatter and take a lot of tea with him! hahaha It also reminds me of lolita fashion 'cause the girls who wear it have a lot of tea parties and wear cute dresses, usually in soft and pastel colors. It's a very interesting fashion. 


You don't know how OBSESSED I am with the Garden Party Hat, it's just Oh My God! I need it to stay alive hahaha This is a BIG reason to become VIP.


Another news... VALE'S DATE. She went to the Twinkle Lounge with Terrence. She said she had a great time. At the end, Wayne and I join them. Here I'll show you two pics:



 We had a lot of fun. Have you ever been on a double date? Did you enjoy it or would you like to be in one?

That's all for today my ladies. See you the next time!
xoxoxo

1 comment :

S Pink Premium Pointer