Wednesday 23 April 2014

New arrives at the Secret Store!

Hello Ladies!
NEW ARRIVE!
Oh yeah. It's 3x3x3 Season! Now the Secret Store (that is not so socret....hmm...lol) has brought us three t-shirts available in three different colors and in three different designs! They are very very cute!


The first one is light blue with a cupcake design. Although I always have preference for pink things, this t-shirt is my favorite among the three, 'cause it looks so sweet, literally! haha I'm a cupcake fan so maybe you get me!
The second t-shirt is lavender with a butterfly design. I think this item is perfect for girls who are very feminine. The design is just sooo lovely.
And the third one is pink with a bunny design. This one has a very but very super cute design. What else can I say? It's pink, its cute, it's perfect!


Besides, the best of these lovely items is that can be purchased by VIPs and Non-VIPs! That's awesome, isn't it?? And the prize is just 2500 star coins each one! What are you waiting for!! Buy them all! haha

See ya the next time girls! xoxoxo

2 comments :

  1. I got the Bunny Tee, it looks cute on me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    No doubt! You should look fantastic!
    Thanks for your comment! :D
    Another thing... is that Ran on your profile pic? haha I love Shugo Chara!
    Take care! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

S Pink Premium Pointer