Sunday 23 June 2013

Furniture added to the Mystery Crate!


Hey Girls!
As you know, the game give us the ease of obtaining prizes when we invite someone to play in SCW. 

It is easy: we just need to go in front of the Sushi Lounge and click on the big pink box that has a question mark in the middle. Then follow the steps they ask and, when your friend accepts the invitation, you get the prize. Simple! 
If I'm not mistaken, the first gift was a blue cheerleader outfit. It was beautiful, by the way! With pompoms included and everything else! Then, they give us a furniture pack that included a bed, awesome chairs and more. All in green. 
Well, this time, the AGA staff decided to give us a new furniture pack as a prize! Yeeey! 

So this is my review:


The pack includes: a sofa, a glass table, a modern floor lamp and four chairs. Here is the picture of these objects:
Well, I have to say I really like them. Since the items are green, they match perfectly with the other pack I mentioned earlier. 

So that's it for now. I can't wait for the next prize!!!
See ya later girls!!!
xoxoxo
Niko

No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer