Saturday 22 June 2013

More coins on your purse!

So, people say this is a kind of "cheat", but I think is a kind of "help". Personally, I don't use it 'cause I enjoy playing the games that AGA offer us, but if you want to buy something quickly and you don't have enought coins, maybe you should try the "Mix and Style cheat". 

STEP 1: go to the Arcade and select the game "Mix and Style".



                                      


STEP 2: play the game. Dress the doll as you wish and take one photo at least. If you want, decorate it.



                                        


STEP 3: Submit the photo and you will get coins.

  


STEP 4: Submit the photo as many time as you want and everytime you do it, you will get coins.

That's it! Hope you like it! :)

xoxoxo
Vale


2 comments :

  1. I know that cheat! I prefer doing it. I am so excited to meet the boys but most of all Ryder! Great blog I added it to my blog roll on www.spark cityworldstars.blogspot.com.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!! And sorry for being late with the response :S we have a lot of homework :(
      But yeaaa, we also feel excited to meet the boys!!!! So.. Ryder, hu? good choice!!! We hope to see you on SCW!
      xoxoxo
      Niko & Vale

      Delete

S Pink Premium Pointer