Monday 24 June 2013

Hello again, Twinkle Lounge!

Spark City is amazing nowadays. It has changed a lot and I think the game quality has improved as well. But  to be honest, I also miss the old AGA sometimes as many of you. I remember that Twinkle Lounge was my favorite place. I spent a lot of hours there with Vale: we used to dance, talk and laugh. I have very good memories of that place, so it was a real shame when they closed it. Twinkle Lounge simply ceased to exist. Or so I thought.
You know girls, I found a cheat on the Internet about how to enter to the Twinkle Lounge again. At first, I thought It was a lie, of course. "I don't think it's true", I told myself. However, the curiosity beat me. Then I realized the cheat could not be entirely a lie, so I decided to check it out. 
I follow these instructios: 
1st: Open the Spark Beat magazine.
2nd: Go back to the older publications by clicking on the purple button on the right, where it says "Missed something? Click to see more ".
3rd: Continue clicking the purple button until the first news of the right column says "Spooky things are happening at the Twinkle Lounge ". 
4rd: Then click on "New Location".
If you didn't understand, I recommend watching this video:



AND THAT'S IT! You will be able to visit the Twinkle Lounge again and you can also go the the Neon Lanes! Both are awesome places, so if you've never been there, you should definitely go. You won't regret!
I know that many fo you already know how to get there, but I just wanted to share it again. 
At least I hope this has helped someone.

See ya the next time girls!

xoxoxo
Niko


No comments :

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer